Hi everyone! Hey, it's been less than a month since I posted! Aren't you proud?! Heh, Heh!
I have some REALLY great news that I have to share with you... Dani has been accepted to Point Park University. Even better news... she was awarded a $16,000 academic and $2,000 community service scholarship. And the most exciting news... they've invited her into their HONOR CLASS!! She has really turned her life back around everyone! Thanks so much for all the prayers over the last few months! She and her BF were in on Tues. looking for a car for her. She, actually, both of them hugged me so hard before they left. I am so thankful that they met!
On another good note - well, I think it's good, Wes has been determined that he does have a speech problem and is eligible for therapy by the State. He was at first judged borderline, so we didn't think he was going to get help. The report came in yesterday and they feel if they don't do something, it's going to get worse. They actually think it might stem from him being too smart - children his age are to be speaking in 3-5 word sentences... he does 12-14! I wanted to get the help now, in case it ends up that he has other problems, that perhaps he can get treatment/classes before he actually starts school.
Well, work awaits....
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment