Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What's the fascination?

Hey, check this out! A post again in the same month! Man, what's this world coming to? Pretty scary, eh? Actually, DH just took the kids up to bed and I figured I'd post a question. I want to know why people partially smoke a cigarette, then put it out and then carry it behind their ear. What's up with that? I mean, I smoked for years (yeah, I know, bad habit but I've been smoke free about 12-13 years now!) and never did that. Nor did anyone that I know did it. Today I saw at least 4 different people doing it. Is that the new fashion statement? If so, I'll pass!

On another note, I don't think that I shared this, um, incident with you all. We were on vacation a few weeks ago, and instead of going on a "big" trip, we did day things, like go to Chuck E Cheese (which was wonderful without a gang of people there), Petco (that's right - we spend about 2 hours looking at the fish and rodents and birds, but that's where the kids wanted to go on vacation too!) and we also went to a petting zoo. They also have caged animals like lions and tigers and the birds and the bees... um yep, we were there when it was mating season.



Sorry it's so grainy, but cell phones don't really do justice unless you're right up close - and believe me, I wouldn't want to be close! Let me tell you - it was interesting. All of 15 - 20 seconds, and BAM - done! Mik wanted to know what they were doing. Mike came up with they were rubbing each others back. No foreplay or anything. Men.

No comments: