Man, I survived the back to school crazies! Dani is officially a College Freshman! She was already asked if she would like to intern in the coroners office next term. She's so excited.
Mik loves her new teacher. I like the fact that she's to be strick - something that she needs with her ADHD. I also like the fact that the teacher sent home a survey asking what the children's likes and dislikes are, are they a better learner by doing or watching, that sort of thing. Mikaela took a Flight 93 booklet in today in honor of the people who lost their life in Shanksville (which, as the crow flies, is mere miles from here - we have friends that live minutes from the site and Mike actually had a client that submitted a memorial plan, so he was able to go directly to the site).
Wes is going back and forth about Preschool. He liked it one day - that's all he wants to go. They said he cried today at first. They also said that he's a great cutter - guess it's from letting him "practice" on old coupons.
Here's pictures of the little one's first day - enjoy!! I have another picture to upload, not of the kids, but, well, I'll let you find out for yourself. I will tell you though, it won't be up before the weekend... PTO tomorrow and dinner the next night at a friends. YUMMY!!
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment