Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I know, I know....

I promised a picture. I didn't forget, just haven't had the time yet. Last week was running every night, from PTO to church council to, well, let's just say I really wasn't having an affair with the Tidy Bowl man. I haven't forgotten and figure at least this way, I'll build up suspense. It's nothing major, but something I got a chuckle out of.

Oh, I do have a great Dani update! They have asked her to apply for an internship next semester - at the Coroner's Office! A freshman! She's doing great there. Her English teacher gave them a writing assignment that sounded cryptic when she told me about it. Here when the teacher read it, she emailed Dani and told her how wonderful it was and that it was exactly what she was looking for (just to be sure Dani didn't fib, I read the email and yep, the teacher was proud.) Thanks all once again for being there for us during her bumpy road.

Well, it's 10:30 and I'm beat. Take care!!

No comments: