Monday, December 10, 2007

Hi All!

Well, back by popular demand - ME! It's really nice to get emails saying that I'm missed. At least I now know if I ever fall of the face of the Earth, there are those of you that care!

I kept promising you all a picture that I get way too much laughter from. Well, I finally downloaded it from my phone and have it to post.



Ok - yep, it's a toilet. But not any toilet... it's one in McDonalds. I know you all are thinking "What's so funny about a commode in a McDonald's?". Take a look at the rail. Yep, that's a newspaper there. I just find it a bit odd (and funny) that someone would "take up residence" in a McDonald's bathroom. When I showed it to a coworker, she laughed... it's not in the greatest neighborhood and she was suprised too.

So are all of you ready for the holidays? We aren't - nor do I think we will be. The kids want everything that's advertised and Mike and I are going to have to build an addition if anything else gets brought into this place.

I'm going to really try to update more often. Honest. But if I don't, have a GREAT HOLIDAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG - she's back!! So great to get an early Christmas post from you. Repeat - I will blog more...I will blog more.

Happy Holidays!!

vic in MD