Wow, another year has gone by again. Damn, where did it go? Dani starting college, Wes being diagonsed with ADHD, Mik starting 1st grade... it flew by. I remember when the days just when sooooooo sssssllllloooooowwwwwllllllyyyyy, it took forever for things like your birthday, the last day of school, Christmas - anything - to come. Now it seems like we just had them and they're here again.
Quick updates:
Dani - Well she finished her first Freshman term and did fairly well. She has a 3.3 GPA. The sad part is she missed Deans List by .2 - which she would have had if she didn't goof up on her Algebra final (a B-). She will be starting working in the coroners office this term; she'll actually be "out in the field". Mom's a bit nervous, but at least she'll find out early whether she likes this field or not.
Mik - She's Mik. She is starting to have meltdowns again, which I believe means another medication change. She's starting to get more and more jealous of Wes. She'd doing well in school and is in the top reading group.
Wes - My "Cutiepie" as he tells me. He's doing much better on medication and isn't so impulsive. I still get ill when I think of him running off in the hotel. I wish you all could have seen the doctor's expression when I told him Wes's actions.
I'm still chugging along at work. Right now I have one of those "crane game" headaches. Mike & I are both fighting that virus that everyone seems to have right now. I ache, he feels like "someone has weights on my head and I'm inches shorter". We're going between being hot and cold. Now aren't you glad you aren't around?
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment