Well, if you are looking at the time and wondering why I'm home, I'm awaiting a phone call from the doctor. You see, on Friday, I could barely move my arm, and when I did, I wanted to be ill. Went to the doctors (and for you that know me, you know it must have REALLY hurt) and he's afraid it's a torn rotator cuff. I was to call at 1:30 for the results, which I did, but they don't have yet. I'm sitting here getting more and more nervous!
Have any of you caught this new show on the Cartoon Network?
Wes is at home with me today and fell asleep to it... but the reason I'm asking is that the one line just now was between 2 characters (I wasn't watching, but I'm going to assume between a male and female - at least that's how the conversation would be in this household):
Character 1: Are you going to clean up this mess?
Character 2: No, I figured I'd leave it until it got on your nerves and you'd clean it up.
Doesn't that sound SO familiar?? Guess that's why it's call the "Mr. Men Show". DH did laundry for me - and even folded it - but left it all in the basement. He was there when the doctor said I'm not to carry more than 5 pounds - can anyone guess how much a full clothes basket would weigh? But hey, at least part of it's done!
Everything is about the same here - more and more gray hairs are popping up with each new day. Dani is doing well at school, but we just realized that the place she works didn't take federal taxes out. Wes still hates going to preschool - not sure what to do there anymore. Mik had her medication changed as her report card showed that not only did she drop in grades, she's been disturbing the class. Things will all work out though - they always do!
'Til next time...
1 comment:
Finally! An update. Sounds like the norm! Glad Dani is doing well. My J hates school. I cannot tell you how much. And he's in 5th grade! Hope the preschool situation works out. And I hope the new meds help Mik. Thanks again!
v -
Post a Comment