Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wow -- it's been a while

Just a few moments to let you all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm still around, but unfortunately time hasn't been on my side. WAY too many things going on (spring had soccer, now is dance and Brownies - think you get the idea). I just wanted to share something that was TOO funny tonight at a meeting that I was at. There's a mom there that always wears too much makeup, nails are always perfectly manicured, jewelery that normal woman wear only for special occations, is a size 4... I think you know the type. The ones that make you sick as you think there is no way this person is real - they must be an alien of some sort. Well tonight ladies, I saw it. DH saw it. The people behind us saw it. A tag. Not any tag, but the sales tag! It was tucked in, but the shirt was on the see-through side. I couldn't see the price, but the entire meeting had me wondering "Does she wear and return??" as you never see her in the same thing twice. Hmm! That really brought her down a few pegs! The funny part is I don't know if anyone told her. Wonder how many people thought the same thing??? And I wonder what she thought when she got home!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She probably still doesn't realize it! That is funny.

Vic

P.S. Yes, I thought you did fall off the face of the Earth. :-) Get back here more often!