Today is my baby's second birthday. Boy can it really be two years already? To celebrate, it was also first official haircut day. It started out as just a trim for the bangs, and ended up a full fledge cut. We are now the owners of an official certificate with all the information and a cute baby curl. How I hope the curls come back!
Today is also the first day that I received a phone call from my daughter. She told me she loves me and wants to come home. I told her that I love her too, but she needs to go to counseling and to take her meds. She told me that isn't the problem. When I asked what was, she didn't answer. Oh how I wish I could get into her mind. She told me the caseworker told her that she might be out on Monday or Tuesday... hmm, no one told me that. I've asked that she be sent to a girls program that is structured like she's at now, but with a bit more freedoms, but most importantly, they have counselors that come in. I'm really starting to wonder if she does have depression, or if she's bi-polar. I guess only time will tell.
And also on this busy day we received notification that our middle child has been accepted into an ADHD day camp. Only problem is it starts Monday. So much for notification! I had to get sunscreen and we'll have to pack her lunch. I hope that this helps out with her. We just had an evening of tantrums from her (and of course we were out when she was doing them). It was everything from having to go to the bathroom (so that she could play in the water and get a drink from the fountain) to Daddy holding her hand instead of her holding his. She kept running away so we had to hold her. I'm so afraid that one day she's going to run and something will happen to her. She so trusting and such - it's frightful.
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment