Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sorry

Man, I didn't realize that it's been 2 weeks without an update. Every time that I think I'll get time to do it, something else comes up or I'm just so tired, that I doubt that I'd make sense.

Just going to do a quick update now:

D quit her job at the car dealership that she had. I never thought she'd make it as long as she did. She's not the type to know much more about cars other than they look good, you put gas in and you go. She's to be working as a waitress. I say that only because she doesn't say much when she calls, other that to see if I'll co-sign a loan or get utilities put in my name since she doesn't have credit. Each time I answer no. It wasn't my decision for her to leave. She felt that she was an adult, so it's time to step up and be one. She said she found a small house that she wants to rent. We'll see.

M is doing really well at school. According to the parent/teacher meeting, her ADHD issues only come up occasionally. I'm glad that she has an older teacher, one that's seasoned. She's been working with her and they just got a student teacher, which helps even more. The dentist visit went great - she just needs to get a spacer where they had to remove a tooth a year ago (due to getting hit in the mouth with a ball). We did have to increase her medication though.

W is a boy through and through. He's my climber and no fear kid. He's also my biter. We had to give him back his binky for daycare, as he was constantly biting people. We went the the light up parade last night and it was funny - he didn't like it until he heard "boom booms" - aka drums. He's always drumming on things and yesterday was using clothespins to drum. Guess I know what's in my future!

Well, my day today is completely filled and M just got up so I need to get moving. In case I don't get back - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

No comments: