Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Hi Holly

OK, I admit it. I'm the worlds worse blogger. Over a month and a half and I post nothing. Holly reminds me of it every chance she gets and I keep saying, OK - I'll post something. Then the day goes by and do I? No. Then she and I go through the same routine again. And again. I think you get the idea.

Should my New Year's resolution be that I post more often? Yeah, but why set yourself up for failure? I'll just add that to the keeping the checkbook balanced, loosing 20 pounds and winning the lottery. How about if I give it more of an effort?

Well, this is a new year, so happy and healthy 2007 everyone! It started off with a bang, as D got herself an apartment and has her boyfriend living with her. Am I ready for that - heck no! But since she's 18, there's not much I can say about it. I will say that I like him and he seems really good for her. Guess time will tell.

And for the rest of the kids - Santa was way too good to them. More on them later - I promise I'll post - sometime this year!

No comments: