I haven't heard anything new yet. If you wanted to read the update below and didn't have time, do so soon. I'll be taking it down either tonight or tomorrow.
W is biting again at school. I'm at a loss, since he doesn't do that here at all. Some other parents are complaining (to each other) that things aren't as good as before, but no one wants to "rock the boat".
M has her 100 day of Kindergarden this Friday. She is SO excited. That's the only thing that we heard about on the way home!
Went to D's this weekend and I can't believe how much she's grown back into her old self. She paid me back money she owed, called for renters insurance and called about school. Thanks for all the prayers.
Well, need to get some other things done before I get ready for work!
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment