Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Observations

Here's some rambling thoughts that's running through my brain. Figured I'd share them with you all:

I just got this email this morning:

Thank you for your interest in Contessa Premium Foods. We appreciate your taking the time to contact us.

Due to an overwhelming response, Contessa’s “Have Mug, Will Travel” promotion, is temporarily unavailable. This was not a Contessa advertised internet offer. This was an in-store promotion available at specified Wal-Mart grand openings.

Please note your email address and personal information will not be used, and or, sold for marketing purposes. It will be deleted from our system as your promotional offer was not fulfilled.

Please visit our website at www.contessa.com again for another opportunity on this and other exciting Contessa promotions.

Ok, if you aren't fulfilling my original request, can I ask why you're inviting me back for another opportunity on this?

When we were in the 'Burgh on Saturday, there was a man with a sign at the entrance of a Sams Club, car dealer and a Gabriel's Clothes (not on the actual properties though). He was holding a sign, looking at it, until cars came, then would turn it over. It said "Homeless". Ok, is he actually homeless, or was this a Halloween costume? Was he expecting someone who just bought mass quantities of toilet paper and cereal to pull over and just whip some out? Why did he keep having to look at his sign? Don't you think if he really is homeless, he'd know that?

Daylight savings time sucks. Big time. I now want to go to bed at 8:30 and wake up at 4:30. I'm hungry at the weirdest times. And is Indiana time now the same and me? Too confusing.

I'm upset. The pictures of M's birthday didn't come out. My digital camera said that it was recording, and the number of photos left was declining by number of pictures we were taking, but when I downloaded them, nothing came out. I'm also missing a really cute picture of all 3 kids. I'm so pissed!

Well, looking at the little clock at the bottom of my screen, it's telling me to go get ready for work... see you all later!

No comments: