It's been a while. This time of year has to be my busiest. Let's try to catch everyone up.
My little man W - he's just getting so big. Way back when he started to go to the potty; then he didn't have "time" for it. Well, hoping I don't ruin it, but for the past few days, he's been telling us when he has to "#2" and so far, so good! We've moved from M&M's to Matchbox cars. Last night when we were in the car, he said he had to go pee... and he held it! Please keep your fingers crossed!! Figures too, as I just got the Elmo uses the Potty DVD!
M has had a very busy week. She turned 6, had a doctors visit and yesterday had a birthday party. We painted pumpkins, which the girls had a blast. She got the three toys she most wanted, so Santa is going to have a bit of a rough time this year! Actually, I found a L-Max Leapster on sale at Walmart and she seems really interested in video games. They seem to find the "place" that actually calms her a bit. At the doctors, she really was wild. The doctor increased her current medicine, but gave us a prescription to fill if this doesn't seem to work. I hate having her on meds like this. But I feel even worse knowing that there is something that I can do and not do it.
D was home for M's party. She looked good. We, rather, I spoke a bit and told her that if she still wanted to come back, she could but there would be rules. She doesn't like her manager at the car dealership that she is working at. I have to say when we pulled in to pick her up there was a guy standing talking to another. Without even knowing who he was, he looked like a real pain in the ass. I don't think she will come back, but I told her at least this way, she can work, save up money, then when she does leave, she'll have money for things like rent, utilities and furnature. I didn't tell her all the stuff that we have for her, but she's not getting that stuff any time soon. We bought her some dress clothes for her birthday and she actually was appricitive of them (this is the girl that would rather be in sweats).
Well, it's time for work. I have some random thoughts that I have to post soon. Keep watch!
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment