Most of you know the problems I've had with D along the way. If not, read some of the prior posts. This is the latest dilemma.
I love taking pictures and scrapbooking (when I get a bit of extra time, which doesn't every seem to be enough). I had some of D's pictures from prom and such, which I uploaded to Snapfish, due to them having a 9¢ picture sell. I uploaded 233 pictures - my wedding pictures, the kids baby pictures, other's weddings... you name it, I did it. Everyone at work wanted to see my wedding pictures so I took them in. One of my customers just happened to stop in with her daughter, which is a year younger than D. She said she knew the name, but not the face. Since I just happened to have the pictures, I showed her D's prom pictures. She asked who the guy was - that she never saw him before. I told her his name and she said she didn't think he went to school there (the school isn't huge and everyone seems to know at least faces.) Her mom, who substituted there didn't recognize him either. Hmm...
So I get home and very nonchalontly asked D where A goes to school. To J, I mean W. Caught her in her own lie AGAIN! I flipped! Here she met him "somewhere" and asked her to go to her prom. Not only did she lie about him going to her school, she lied about where he lives (bad section of town), why they were going (his girlfriend happened to break up with him and since D was going by herself, they should just go together), everything! She said she lied since I wouldn't let her go otherwise. Perhaps if she would have told the truth, and I could have met him, I would have.
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. I don't know truths from lies. She didn't get home from work until an hour and a half after she punched out. She said the lights went out in the car (I have had that happen to me in a different car). She no longer has her cell phone due to her not being able to use it correctly (we have a $190 cell phone bill - yes, you are reading that right). I was having chest pains last night and I know it's from all the stress. I honestly don't know if I should believe her or not. I told her the other night that she needs help. It's sad that our Government is the way it is - that I can not make her get mental help (they fell that at 14, a child can make that type of decision. Heck at that age, I had a hard time figuring out what type of zit medicine I should get and what TV star did I want to marry. Please say a prayer and keep her in your thoughts. She's a good girl, but is lost somewhere. On a brighter note for her, she was accepted to the local community college and will be taking dual classes starting on the 21st! I'm hoping that will help her realize what the real life is all about.
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment