From an email I just sent out:
To each and every one of you wonderful people,
As I write this email, I am overwhelmed with emotions. Last evening, Dani was found staying with someone she knew from school in Maryland. Mike and I picked her up late last night in Frostburg.
I honestly do not know how to thank each and every one of you for your prayers, kind words, hugs... you name it. Your emails came when I most needed uplifting, phone calls and voice mails were wonderful. Finding out how many prayer chains we were on was amazing! May God bless each and every one of you! Complete strangers offering help & support in this day and age when they say people turn their backs on others and are unwilling to help was completely proven wrong over these last 2 long weeks. I wish I could personally thank you all!
Please continue your prayers for Dani. We have a long road ahead of us while she struggles with finding herself and getting re-medicated.
Once again, thank you from the bottom of our hearts,
Erica, Mike & Family
Thank you all for your support over these last two weeks - I don't think I could have done it with out you!
Tuesday, September 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment