Monday, September 18, 2006

Sorry I didn't post

I had every intention of posting Saturday morning. Unfortunately, I ran out of time! I got up early and took W for a hair cut, which started off great. He sat nice and still - until it was time to cut his bangs! He moved and let's just say they are now a bit short! LOL!! We then went for breakfast then came home only to take M for a haircut. We then stopped at a friends shop and ended up taking her home as she wasn't feeling well. The day then seemed to disappear.

Sunday I was in a bit of a down mood. I found out that my college room mate daughter died. She was 17 - the same age as D. The nightmare that I was afraid that I was going to live when D was gone is what they are going through. I can't fathom it. Her husband and I knew each other since we were toddler's. I was the maid of honor at their wedding. We were pregnant together. They aren't sure what happened. Please keep their family in your thoughts and prayers.

Well, on to the update with D. On Friday, we came home to a full dinner! Chicken, homemade stuffing, flavored rice and she even baked a cake! It was wonderful. I think she felt bad for the night before. She then went to the high school football game. Saturday we just hung out and yesterday, she watched the kids as I moped (for lack of a better term). I had a migraine and wasn't in the best of moods. The high point of yesterday was a baby bunnies nest we found. We hope the neighborhood cats stay away!

No comments: